March 22, 2009

Singapore Day 2: EXPO

Spent most of the day at EXPO yesterday since QJ's MTG Grand Prix was there...I thought I'd be bored there and would need to go elsewhere to jalan jalan or shopping but luckily we checked out their website before he left for Singapore. There were sales there...LOL...lots of them too! It's like a mini mall in an exhibition centre...perfect.

There were 3 main sales that I was interested in....Adidas warehouse sale...Robinsons warehouse sale....and Popular's. Things in adidas was pretty cheap....well....if I was working and even better if I worked in Singapore earning SGD... :P ...but after conversion...most of the stuff still hurts my pockets ...keke...and I didn't need a new shoe anytime soon so yeah. Ended up going Robinsons and went @.@ ...there were a lot more things there than I expected. Makeup, shoes, handbag, shoes and even department store items...haha! QJ bought me an Esprit wallet there ....suka! X333 ...the handbags there were so tempting but....tutup mata and walked away...eek...didn't have the one I really wanted so I didn't wanna spend unnecessary money..hee... The Popular sales were ok I guess....wasn't really interested in carrying a heavy book all the way from Singapore back here I guess...

There was also another food expo so I went get food for the guys and quickly head back before they drop dead from hunger....which they were...almost...haha.

Left EXPO around 8...went had dinner in Lau Pa Sat...huge hawker area in Raffles...so many choices @.@ ...not sure if its the best place for hawkers but we enjoyed our meal.

Headed back after that for a good night's (badly needed) rest and now up for another full day ahead :D

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment