March 12, 2009

Haven't had so much fun in a while

QJ organized a early birthday party-BBQ style for me last weekend. Quite excited about it since we hadn't barbequed for a long time already, last time being a farewell of sort for Amran...back in Sem 1. 

For a party of 20+ people and trying to achieve 'cheap and nice' was quite a challenge. I decided to cut down on the type of food (so that means no chicken kebabs :P)...so it was only 2 type of chicken (honey mustard and tandoori), garlic bread, chicken balls and sausages, some coleslaw, corn and cheesecake made by Suj. Alex brought 2 tubs of ice cream (some had to skip this as they were stuffed by the time they had the cheesecake) and everyone brought a bottle of soft drink...so there was plenty to go around that night :P

Its been a while since this house has so many guest (even Shindee came down from Penang and Amran from PJ...syokness XD ). Thankfully it fit all of us since it rained earlier before the party...haha.

Would have been nice if we could get more people to play something (boardgames or sumthing else) but a bunch of them seem to enjoy playing guitar hero..blame the lack of space :P. Only got to boardgames at around 1am when most people have gone home. We ended up playing until 4am x.x ...decided to go wash my hair, dry it and wait for dim sum breakfast...ended up tertido around 6am... :P

Woke up around 7...went dim sum and sent QJ to Sentral-he wanted to go KL for his magic tourney. Came back home after that...and terus balik tido while Amran and Suj molested my HDD as they marathon watch movies in my HDD....they woke me up for lunch...otherwise I think I would have slept till evening.. :P Played a bit boardgames in the evening then went Pak Putra for dinner with the guys. Met Edo and Khurshid there (dah la baru main boardgame sampai 4am that morning aje...go until there still can terserempak)...Shindee and Yuhi dropped by for a chat before joining her friends for cendol at Jonkers while Yuhi had his dinner there with us. We lepak-ed there till 11pm, then went pick QJ up from Sentral. 

The next morning...Amran wanted dim sum round 2...kekeke....after that...I think i went back to sleep...again. :P He went back around lunchtime. QJ and I skipped lunch...and had home cooked meal-budget style again for dinner. The rest of the evening was spent lazing around/dota/more lazing around. What a way to spend my birthday eh? 

I didn't really take many pics of the bbq since I was cooking most of the time. Edo did...and...see la when I can get it from him :P...I have only a few on my camera and I'm lazy to process now so....wait la...keke....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, the photos..

/look at camera...

uh, i'll process them, soon ~

Volvoxx said...

LOL...thanks! :D

I'll be waiting ;)

Post a Comment