March 17, 2009

Fahizha's Wedding

This is a super belated post...as the pictures are super belated too...ugh my bad >.< ...anyways...

Congratulations my dear friend :D /hug...wishing you and your darling eternal happiness in days to come.

Pics and short descriptions:


Meeting of friends - some of us haven't met since we last saw each other during our SPM result distribution day. Meeting them again...brings back memories. It was nice to see how some of us have changed so much and yet some others remain quite the same. 
We helped ourselves to the food while waiting for the couple to arrive. Food was good...but damn I still miss her mum's laksa and ketupat during Hari Raya :P ...


Arrival of the lovely and loving couple, Nurul Fahizha and Ahmad Fairuz. 
You were so so georgeous my dear friend :)



So sweet!

It was pretty crowded up in front there but I think it made a good effect, somehow.



The friends who came :) 
...I think some are not in the picture..deng~


Usually I'd like to keep the pics in my blog to a dimension of 400px width...but any smaller and  you wun be able to see any faces in this pic so here goes...group photo of us class/schoolmates.


L-R (backrow): Munirah, Nabilah, me, Siu Jane, Jenna, Lydiawani, Marziyah, Khaleelah, Thivya, Sue Ann, Fathiah, Diyana

Honestly we gave the couple no rest! Group photos one after another...don't think she got to eat much ^^; but this photo is priceless...

p/s: Sucks that my camera's battery dieded before I could take some shots of the pelamin and hantaran...meh~...apologies for the limited number of photos >.<

2 comments:

nOoRoLe said...

yin!!!! thanx for coming... thanx for the great pix that u took...
i cant wait till your time come. huhu..

cant wait who'll follow my step soon..hehe

Volvoxx said...

/hug....my turn eh?...haha...tunggu la yer...I'll be playign with ur many kids before that time comes :P

Post a Comment