October 10, 2007

A little bit of this and that..

FINALLY...its over....I think. But seeing as how I 'nicely' I pretty much flunked my paper this morning, I better be studying my ass off this hols. Nyehehehe...

So...a lack of touch with the real world during study week (except for mealtimes and little bits of distraction in between), watsup?

Bugged Shindee early this morning (cuz I was in dire need of distraction studying for my paper this morn, aside from being totally drained and highly drugged by coffee and coke and noodles and milo)...and found out she lost her laptop. Pretty new. And pretty nice one. Stolen....from...hostel? WTF? How the heck did someone just 'lenggang' into her room and sneaked it from her?

Came back my PC and saw someone spam-YM me about 'not wanting to take Taxation II again. Being curious (and suspicious), I checked bulletin board. Its a scary place to visit during exam week cuz 'shit happens' during these times. So anyways...I'm guessing MMU somehow screwed up again...somehow...and accounting students have to pay for it. Students taking BAC 3027 / BAC3025 have to drag their butt back during the hols (23rd Oct..WTF is with the awful timing?) to take this paper. And I thought I had it bad last time.

So...I finished my papers...but not as happy as I thought I would be...prolly just too awfully tired (I still haven't slept ok? O.o) BUT....long night ahead! Great day ahead tmr too and a few days planned already with my sisters! Going down kai kai with dearie in KL tmr...then spend 2 days with my sis shopping and stuffing ourselves silly with the abundance of new places to check out in KL (Gardens! Pavillion!! There's this great donut place I'm dying to visit XD)...and a bunch of other places recommended by that site but mmm....sushies... :9 .../shakes head. Donuts first. Carl's Junior too...and Chilis!! X3

13th's Hari Raya...gonna be celebrating it in KL I guess....14th...gonna scurry back to Malacca with my sis and hopefully get to show her around (sate celup, popia, chicken rice ball etc etc...kekeke)...then hitch a ride back SP with my bro and family...yay no bus this time.

Lorwyn and D&D later...laundry, packing and Grey's Anatomy for now. (the therapist is asking this couple to have sex....cuz the husband hasn't been having sex with the wife for 18 months now....ouch.....just cause he doesn't have the feeling of wanting to 'do it'...ROFL!)

Utter randomness, by yours only.

Happy holidays and Selamat Hari Raya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya to both of you :) Sori takde kad/duit raya utk diberi. :P

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays and Selamat Hari Raya to you too ! :D

Same with BH, no duit raya. :P

Volvoxx said...

isk isk isk...kiamsiap-nya you two... x.x... want raya cookies!

Anyways....a little late but Selamat Hari Raya to you guys!

Post a Comment