October 26, 2007

Christmas songs...

Its only approaching November, and I'm listening to Christmas songs already!

Feels warm and fuzzy when I do. Kenny G, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey and assortment of other real good ones...really makes me think like I'm sitting by the fireplace sipping a cup of hot chocolate wrapped in my blanket on a chilly night. If only...hah!

Mmmm...at this amount of Chrismassy songs I'm playing...my neighbours might think she lost count of the date...lol!

Spent the day making pasta for lunch, then shopping for new jeans (yay!) in the evening. Dinner, net-surfing, and V for Vendetta. I've almost forgotten the joys of channel-surfing! LOL! (Dad says he's giving me this portable antenna to bring back Malacca to see if it works on QJ's house's TV...the one in his room works so....hopefully..TV at last? Haha!)

Need to get new earphones. Wrecked my last one. Need to solder the wires back (don't ask)..lol!

Hope will wake up early to go grab some new shirts tmr morn... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment