November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Seems like just awhile ago that I blogged bout my dad's birthday last year...I made that 'instant tiramisu' and my niece was still 'botak' and all..haha! 

So...Happy Birthday Dad! :D


Made plans with the family to celebrate Dad's birthday in Kunthai. Excellent place with fast service and good food (tho, I must say, the tomyam's a tad bit spicy. 'Almost' everyone suffered 'minor burns' in the toilet the next day.)


The ebil super spicy tomyam. Everything taste bland after drinking this.

That's....about all the food pics I took. We were too hungry so we just dug straight into the food when they arrive. :P


Aunt baked a cake for dad. <3 <3 <3 her cake. Extra soft, fluffy, and wangi. Hand beaten yo!

Dad and his grandkids. Both more excited than all the adults there :P

To Wern Wern, everyone's birthday, is also her birthday. She can't stop wanting to blow the candles (again and again and again and again) and cut the cake.



Gaya posing. Beh tahan nia.

Gucik!

Wern wern also wants to take pic by herself!

The kids can't stop wanting to take pics. We...were just too full we can't wait to balik. Swt.



Happy 70, Dad. :)

Oh. And happy 500 post to my blog :3

p/s: LOL Wern muka blur in that very last pic. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment