Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

A yearly tradition of sort

by Volvoxx On November 24, 2010 8:32 AM
Christmas is around the corner (just about a month away!) and even though I've yet to get my family to set up the tree (will do so this weekend...PROMISE!)...I'm excited!

And I know I'm not alone. :) Even this blog's 'feeling' it. It's been getting quite a number of hits from people looking for Christmas deco in malls.

So...as per somewhat of a yearly tradition of mine...I'll be doing it again this year :) (if time permits). Mall hopping and picture snapping and posting this year's Christmas mall decoration collection for 2010.... I just hope the deco will be up and ready by the time I visit...yikes!


/goes download some Christmas song to play.

I bet by the time it's Christmas, my colleagues will be so sick of my songs they'd be happy its over ;P and ban me from playing it anymore.

0 Response to "A yearly tradition of sort"

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments