November 24, 2010

A yearly tradition of sort

Christmas is around the corner (just about a month away!) and even though I've yet to get my family to set up the tree (will do so this weekend...PROMISE!)...I'm excited!

And I know I'm not alone. :) Even this blog's 'feeling' it. It's been getting quite a number of hits from people looking for Christmas deco in malls.

So...as per somewhat of a yearly tradition of mine...I'll be doing it again this year :) (if time permits). Mall hopping and picture snapping and posting this year's Christmas mall decoration collection for 2010.... I just hope the deco will be up and ready by the time I visit...yikes!


/goes download some Christmas song to play.

I bet by the time it's Christmas, my colleagues will be so sick of my songs they'd be happy its over ;P and ban me from playing it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment