November 27, 2010

KTZ, SS2 PJ


KTZ has been one of my favourite 'thong sui' places. Located in SS2, PJ, they have one of the best mango lolo (yes that amazing bowl of yellow gem you see above), and my (and my eldest sis) ultimate favourite: 'fa shang wu'. 




Now THIS is the ultimate bowl of goodness. Very fragrant rich peanut aroma but not too 'jelak' for consumption. Tho rich in taste, we found that it was a lil watery in texture. Nevertheless, it still taste pretty damn good.

The best one is still the one sold by this uncle in SS2/Chow Yang pasar malam, but his stall so bloody damn laku, if you don't go early, you'll be lucky to see his empty 'thong sui' tong, let alone taste his delightful dessert. Even if he's around, the wait can be sooooo bloody long if you don't go early. Best tip we found was to tell him you'd wanna have one there, instead of asking for takeaway.


Even QJ agrees that its good...very much to my delight ;P


After countless times of hearing me harp about this place during my time in PJ last time, I finally managed to drag him there. Yum yum~ :9

They do have many other desserts and snacks which are pretty decent but for me and sis, these are the 2 items that makes us go back there again and again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment