September 29, 2005

Double Blurness ^^;

Today...after Circuit paper, Dex, Lisa, Yining and myself went Jusco and have lunch. Went Popular bought a few stuff...and then proceed to KFC...which sucks...quality control is...urgh....

After that went in Jusco supermarket and bought a few japanese cooking stuff...to bring back home and cook...nyahahaha......

After that, we went back home and sorta cooled off a bit. Dex was staying with us these few days as we were having 'marathon studying'...so he just sat down and read his manga that he just bought, Lisa was either busy with her comp...or zzz'ing'...I went do my laundry and sweep my room. Too much laundry to delay and no mood to study for tmr's paper...yet.....

While waiting for laundry, I sat down and enjoyed my salmon sushi...hontou ni oishii :9 ...then took Dex's manga and read it...so long never read Doraemon dee :P...then...sleepiness drifted in...and I fell asleep...on the floor...in the living room....blekk..

The next thing I knew, I open my eyes..and the first thing that came to my head as "MY LAUNDRY!! AAa~~!"...and the sky was not the '4pm' sky..it was some sort of 6pm sky. Went and look at the time and went "SHIT!" ...intend to wake up at 4 but....well....urgh....nvm......Dex was also asleep....and I think he also didn't want to sleep until 6.....so I went off to finish my laundry...and the next thing I knew, he woke up and asked me sumthing which...doesn't really make much sense...but then again myself was equally blur.............

.......then I went upstairs.....and then Dex was talking with Lisa....and my brain just can't process what they were saying....basically it's like this.....

Dex: Blur
Lisa: Blur
Me: WTF???
Yining: ....wat the hell u guys doing???


Wat actually happen was that Dex woke up thinking that it was already Friday morning 6am..since his wristwatch doesn't have am/pm...and that would mean he slept for an entire 12+ hour...without revision for Engin Math....another killer paper.......and he tot have to go take test in about 2 hour's time.......

...and somewhere in between the confusion....we manage to clear the things out....unblur ourselves....and thank god was he relieved....so was I..............


There you have it...staying too long with Lisa=equal blurness......


....wonder why I'm not affected.... ^^; ......


Anyways...got a bunch great songs in my PC.... (which means it's dying...again....urgh)....Trinity Blood insert songs...and best of all...FFVII AC OST!!! OMG.....the love.... *dies* ....Yes, Loo Mun..it has the Holy Song.....kekeke......


...I...think I better go study now..... *yawn* ..I'm SOOOOO gonna die off tmr..........


Ja, matta ne...

No comments:

Post a Comment