September 10, 2005

...but I never thought I would fall in love with him...

He ordered me to go to him...but I never thought I would fall in love with him...

....sighh...I'm in love.....















...with Soubi




ROFL...what were you guys thinking?? That was quoted from Loveless, which I FINALLY manage to marathon last nite (sorry Lisa..I couldn't wait this morn)...it was quite good...sweet and stuff..but it's just...not enough....I need more of it...more story, more elaboration, more developement of relationship between Ritsuka and Soubi...and more of what happened in the past. There were just too much gap to fill....the show ended with me being so tak puas(not satisfied)...NOW I understand my friend's feeling of frustraition when she found out it was ending with ONLY 12 eps... *whines* It ended before I had enuff...still...I loved it...would have watched it again if I had time... (I'll bring it balik rumah..nyahaha)...

And yes, the magical thing bout this show is, it always manage to make the ending nice enought to smooth sail it into the nice ED song, Michiyuki by Hikida Kaori. It's a really beautiful song. Go download it. The ED Video is nice too.

And yes, Kid actually asked "who's the lucky guy?" ...why...Soubi, of course! *avoids glare from San-chan* ...Yikess.... *bends over and pecks him across the cheek* ... :P

Okay, since Kid complains of too much food in my blog, I'll blog bout sumthing else today....like my comp project....

...on second thought, that's boring. Nahh...I'll skip that. It makes me yawn at the thougt of it.

Hehe...this then. Recently (I can't quite remem eversince when)..I've royally screwed my sleeping habits. The nocturnal me is now sleeping as early as 8pm and waking up at 2am, drink sumthing, go bathroom, surf net awhile, then cont tidur until 5am. Sometimes I sleep at around 10, wake up in the middle, and tidur balik, then waking up again only at 8am......this lifestyle is so healthy, it freaks me out that I'm actually sleeping at those hours. Even Yuhi went O__O when I told him I was gonna sleep already (at 9sumthing last nite). All it took was one sleepless night to trigger the avalance of event to cause this disrupt of nocturnalness...oh geezz...it's 11sumthing and I'm already sleepy...I sound like a geezer...

.....*looks on the dry flowers in my room* ..come to think of it, it's been ages since I have fresh flowers in my room. Sometimes I buy some nice Chrysanthemum from pasar malam (during 1st and 15th of Chinese Lunar Calender)..they sell for prayers and stuff but I just like it. My favourite would be the white Carnation with a very light green base that I bought last year, along with the beige one. It was the best I've gotten all this while. I miss those. Wonder why the pasar malam don't sell carnations anymore. Would have gotten one even if it was those pink colour that I dun normally fancy....hmm..nvm. Go home, drive to the market at my hometown, and buy some to pacak. Ahh, the joy of being home with car....

*Still listening to Loveless ED* ...seriously, it's good. Go download...shoo shoo...

I haven't chat with my friend for....days. I miss her. For the past week, I've only been receiving offline messages from her. Must be frustraiting for her part as well. I'm just never home at night when she's around. No, I dont' go out lepak. It's just that most of my classes end after 9, and last week, it was likewise for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday, she messaged me when I went out dinner, sadly. Then I waited for her to come online again, but then my screwed sleeping hours got the better of me, and I was soon too sleepy to keep my eyes open anymore. My sight was blurry. I couldn't even go on watching Loveless, so I went to bed, and she came online again. "Apa tido!!! Aiyo...." ...sumanakatta....I didn't mean it. She won't be around next week, then after that, I'll be busy shitless....darn.....

Hmmm...wat else eh? Oh, EMiNA merchandise sales. It went well, I suppose. We're having marathon tmr. Hope ppl will come... ^^; We were promo-ing the screened titles, along with trailers of upcoming anime as well as those we plan to put up for our future marathon list. Among them, of course FF7 AC. It was funny how ppl all flocked up to our booth when I plugged the sound system out and plug it into MunMun's laptop and played a few FF songs. They came to see the laptop, which displayed different song from what that was played on it....LOL.....btw..was the audio good the other day? *pats pats my baby audio system* Gokuro, na. Ahhh yes, FF7 AC...it was released today in Japan, in theater for limited 'invite only'. But MunMun got hold of spoilers and has already spoiled herself to it. I've only read some of it....I'll keep the rest for later ;9 ....and as for EMiNA's plan for FF7 AC... we plan to screen it first/second week of next sem (due to tight schedule of this end of sem and you guys wun come anyway)...and yes, we'll most probably do it in A2..the big halls. I suppose it's members only...I guess...but we've yet to decide this! :D But yeah, for sure we're gonna screen it.

*YAWNNN* ....waa...12 sumthing dee loo....I...better sleep dee...ja, oyasumi, minna.




No comments:

Post a Comment