September 8, 2005

Pancake + Watermelon?

Never would have thought pancake+blueberry&peanutbutter topping PLUS watermelon would have made such a lovely combo...sounds weird rite?? Try, if you dare.

Was frying pancake from those pancake mix I curi from home a month ago, and added blueberry jam and peanut butter topping and I look at the water melon I just cut. It was still ice cold from the fridge. And the pancake was still rather hot. So I thought, why not. Since I DID try it on some other fresh food before, that beiing banana (THIS one makes an EVEN BETTER COMBO, trust me! :D )...then I cut a corner of the sweet part of the melon..and tried... OMG O.O ..it was nice!!..kekekkee.....

Earlier today I steamed rice with the Maggi Chicken stock (the liquid one) and some margerine..FUIYOOO...damn sedap mannn...then I boiled some chicken herbal soup (from the herbal pack thing aunt bought from me. A1 brand. Go try. Damn good) and add some chicken there oso (bought from pasar malam :D ) ...so long never makan home cook chicken dee....next friday gonna try steam chicken).....then fry scramble egg and add to the top of the chicken rice....fuiyooo...'hou han fook aaa' (Very lucky...sorta..mewah..mewah...)

Earlier the other day, cook spaghetti (got stock in fridge summore :D ) and salad....turn out quite nice eventho I change the meat a bit (last time use daging burger, this time use minced type only)..I think I balik wanna try new style...do the garlic style insteal of the bologne style.

....aiyo crazy dee..keep talking bout food.


*sigh* *goes back to slave on Comp assignment*

No comments:

Post a Comment