Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

...damn

by Volvoxx On September 1, 2005 7:35 AM
Dammit...I'm hungry. And I'm running low on supplies variety...and the raw food material's all dried up. I've damn hell gotta go Tesco this Friday.

And why the HELL all of a sudden I feel like eating some roast chicken with gravy? Kenny Rogers anyone? I dunno..maybe not just roast chicken. Just...chicken!! The one in the soup that I love so much, maybe the steamed herbal one my aunt's so good at making...or KFC??...or that special thing my friend gave me a treat at Amigos...or just...ANYTHING...damn. I miss home food I guess..wonder if my friend is around this weekend. Might wanna drop in if she's free...hope her mum's cooking :3 ...and sudden crave for asparagus goreng sambal belacan too...and prawns...I'm SO DARN famished of sea-food. *thinks of Umbai seafood* ...damn I need a car...

I'm being random here... *sigh* ...

..damn. The bell's ringing again. Been ringing for the past 15 mins... *shakesfist*

*stares at PEM1016 notes* ..I CAN'T READ!!!!!

...Damn I need food.


Had quite a nice Merdeka (as well as the day before it)...will post bout it soon, I guess... :)

Oh...one more thing..... Kid, this one's for you...kekeke..

0 Response to "...damn"

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments