September 1, 2005

...damn

Dammit...I'm hungry. And I'm running low on supplies variety...and the raw food material's all dried up. I've damn hell gotta go Tesco this Friday.

And why the HELL all of a sudden I feel like eating some roast chicken with gravy? Kenny Rogers anyone? I dunno..maybe not just roast chicken. Just...chicken!! The one in the soup that I love so much, maybe the steamed herbal one my aunt's so good at making...or KFC??...or that special thing my friend gave me a treat at Amigos...or just...ANYTHING...damn. I miss home food I guess..wonder if my friend is around this weekend. Might wanna drop in if she's free...hope her mum's cooking :3 ...and sudden crave for asparagus goreng sambal belacan too...and prawns...I'm SO DARN famished of sea-food. *thinks of Umbai seafood* ...damn I need a car...

I'm being random here... *sigh* ...

..damn. The bell's ringing again. Been ringing for the past 15 mins... *shakesfist*

*stares at PEM1016 notes* ..I CAN'T READ!!!!!

...Damn I need food.


Had quite a nice Merdeka (as well as the day before it)...will post bout it soon, I guess... :)

Oh...one more thing..... Kid, this one's for you...kekeke..

No comments:

Post a Comment