August 29, 2005

STFU!!

OMG just STFU!!! ...no not YOU...the BELL..the FRIGGIN ANNOYING BELL THAT WILL RING EVERY FREAKIN MORNING AND EVERY FREAKIN EVENING!! ..my FAV TIMES...TIMES THAT I NEED QUIETNESS...SILENCE...so just SHUTTT UPPP!!!!

(for those of you who are wondering wat it's like....imagine ringing the stupid freaky bell in Viridian Room...REPEATEDLY...getting faster and faster until feel like ripping the curtains off and just scream at whoever's ringing the damn thing to just shaddup)

I dunno...it's REALLY getting to me. It maybe for prayer purpose...and wat the hell bout those bells being able to calm you down....when this one goes 'ting ting ting' like a bomb, the speed going towards an allegro like it would blow up in your face....CALM EH???....baka yarou...disrupting the peaceful morning. So crudely ripping off the innocence of the silent, peaceful morning. HOW THE F***** DARE YOU!!!

...maybe I AM turning into a vamp...tehee~~

Come on, I KNOW I've gone nocturnal before...last year...but THAT was, sleeping at 5am, and waking up at 10 for classes...I haven't gone 'sleeping at 7am, waking up at 4pm' ...now I'm REALLY there....yep, for the past few days (weekends maa) slept only at 7, when the sun's rays cruelly trying to break through the resistance of my thick curtains to reach (and perhaps, kill) me....and waking up to the more soothing light of evening rays at 4pm (okay maybe it's NOT THAT calm yet...but curtain's there ^^ )....

Been a lil crazy on music lately...blasting during the day (I..never really blast much before) and playing it almost...all nite. Not having music on seems a lil...awkwardly quiet....hehe....

FINALLY finished Harry Potter 6...what? Don't look at me like that....I took my own sweet time. If I had holiday, could have finished it MUCH earlier....oh yeah, Thanks Dex, for lending your copy ;) ...beats having to stare at the comp... (got hard copy for the first 5?? ....Narnia??)

Hmmm.....Got test later....better study first....


..and I have a feeling I'd be sleeping dead tonight after test....

Back laters for better update.....



...and thus, the thunder rolls above our heads....and I silently pray for a pouring rain to come....kekeke....at least until 12noon when I have class....stop for a while then ya ;)

________________________

Listening to: GITS collections
Reading: Electronic notes+HP4?
Watching: ....you don't wanna know.... ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment