August 16, 2005

OKAERII!! *snuggles*

Currently: In ECP1016 comp lab.
Listening to: Tutor la...Wish there were some songs tho...
(Was)Watching: FMP: TSR Ep 5 (LOL...damn good ep, esp the car chase scene!)

Haiiiiii! After 2 weeks I was FINALLY reunited with my comp-chan!! *snuggles* Iyorrr baby!! I miss you so MUCH!!! *muaks muaks* Hisashiburi dane!!

Yes, I admit. I'm hopeless w/o my comp. I can no longer live normally w/o my comp. Everything's just so setup to my taste already, from the skins of my applications to the convenience of password saved...

So yeah, after a week or so of holiday, my HDD is back to slavery...MUAHAHAHA....

Wacom works well on baby, tho it kinda acts a lil weird when I put mouse-mode for OpenCanvas 3.06PE...blah....I'll just have to change to pen-mode.

Weekend was wonderful! Well, of course, EEN was postponed, and I did go for a rather nice movie and a great dinner after that and a last minute unexpected 10.11pm shopping at Jusco. Boy that was funny. We only wanted to go for a last minute sushi offer but ended up doing our shopping since the guards didn't chase us out.

Of course, we WERE supposed to go do our shopping earlier at Tesco, but due to the late dinner (which was caused by the late movie, which was partially caused by the GSC ppl and partially caused by our laziness to get off the bed/seat earlier...event trigger...hehe)...we even missed the last Bustuah and Baswira back to Bukit Beruang, and ended up taking Town Bus back to Jusco and taxi home. Everything turned out well in the end, yokatta. That was just Friday.

Saturday...hehe...since comp-chan was still on vacation, I lazed half the day away reading HP6. Yeah, about time. Finally got my butt down and realised that my housemate was cooking dinner. So helped out watever I can and sat down to munch dinner later. Yumm! Was quick enuff this time to grab the vege before Lisa gets her hand on it. Muahaha...

...and of course, best part of Sat: COMP-CHAN COMING BACK... *dances around* After dinner, went up to continue HP6....but then didn't really have mood...kept looking at handphone for time...then around 8, i picked it up to play with the settings and as i was about to put it down, IT RANG!! My bro's friend saying he's on his way with my comp... :3 ..SO HAPPY....

*muaks muaks* Fuiii...I missed it so much!! And of course as you have guessed it, I didn't sleep very early that nite....leeching all those missed episodes as well as doing some catchups...hehe..

*bites dodol given by sis* ..yeah, she came by just now to pass my stuff i bought from PC Fair the other day (and tak larat carry back)...and passed me a pack of Alor Star dodol...YUMMY...going over to her hotel to stay tmr...Renaissance....damn nice room...and she said she brought white wine..weeee!!

Okay, I skipped Sunday....ohhh...it was so LOVELY. Haven't had such a sweet and nice day in SO LONG. Didn't have to set the alart coz I can wake up ANYTIME...and it was raining...and was sooo cool....woke up around 12 to see my friend message me with "Good.....afternon" and I replied (while STILL lying down on my bed) "I'm still squirming in my bed" ....XD ....snuggled a while longer and got up and chat with her....until 2 sumthing and I had to go for EMiNA meeting..darn....

...Then it was Monday...URGH.....hates it...nuff said...

Am sleepy now....dun wanna write anymore....

Laters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment