August 20, 2005

Pancake + Puppy Love

(Loading may be a bit slow due to graphics ahead...suman ne)...

Hmmm...it's just been 3 days since my last update, and you guys are already asking for an update...rite. Okay, here goes... (thanks for the support tho ^__^ )

Oh btw. Go watch FMP:TSR Ep 6. I love the ending...Oh SOUSUKE..!!! FINALLY!!

Monday, pasar malam. Yay. Bought a lil extra stuff this Monday coz my sis was dropping by to pass me my newly bought printer as well as the stack of CDs Yuhi 'forgot' to buy from PCFair (as well as one of my own and Lisa's)...so wanted to let her nibble something special from Malacca that she don't usually get in her place. Bought banana as well, one of the more favoured fruit in my list. (The last time I bought apples, I only ate 2 out of the pile of 10. That was my first time biting into a sour apple. The rest were taken back home SP)

Tuesday, went for class in the morning...or did I?...hmmm...wanted to. Lecture finish before I could go. *shrugs* Oh well...was doing event financial report before that. Later on, cooked maggi and then set out to bus stop to wait for bus to go town. Going to stay with my sister for the nite in her room, Renaissance. She was here for some company work, and she got a double room (even thought she booked for single room...happens often enough). Damn bus. Made me wait an hour++...but then again, it didn't feel anything as I had a good book with me...hehe...the guy beside me was restless though...keke. Got to Sentral and bought a bottle of A&W Rootbeer. Me and my sis love those. Too bad we didn't have ice cream. She DID bring a bottle of wine with her. Her friend gave her for quite some time already and didn't really have time to drink. Lucky!!

The room was nice. So pleasant and the view was great too. Last time I went there, it was a 'sea view' (yeah yeah, the sea was miles away...but it's counted as 'sea' too..ne?)...this time, it was facing the opposite direction..and guess what?? I could even see MMU HOSTEL!! LMAO...wait, I've got pics ...tho it's really tiny.

After work, we went for a walk behind the hotel...there's this nicely made walkway around Sg. Melaka....nicely made. Saw some puppies too. That night, I took her go makan Satay Celup in Capitol. A bit sesat jalan on the way there (coz we usually take the route from the OPPOSITE DIRECTION...by car...yes we walked)...and yes, she loved it. Hehe...we did snacked on some 'yau char kwai' and 'ham chim peng' before going there and it was the most delicious ones I've had in a while. Got chance must go there and buy summore :D On our way back, she saw a stall selling nyonya popiah. She asked me if it was nice. I told her I didn't know bout this stall but GENERALLY, the nyonya popiahs in Malacca are very oishii...so despite being very full from the dinner earlier, she bought one for herself. I just couldn't eat anymore. Took a small bite of hers tho and yeah, it was delicious. Am glad she got to taste it..hehe...

The next day, she woke me up to eat the hotel's buffet breakfast. I thought they serve sushi but all they serve was some Japanese rice, miso soup, dunno some rotten beancurd(urgh) and fish...dats for the Japanese stuff. Check out the pastries....oooo...yummy....and the cereal bar and salad counter (with ham, turkey, beef slice and etc), western breakfast, porridge (I skipped this), omelette (cooked on the spot) and roti jala (cooked on the spot too)....I was STUFFED!!...and dat was breakfast, lunch..and almost dinner...keke....Sis joined me later. She just finished some of her work and was free for the time being. So much nicer having someone to eat breakfast with you instead of eating it alone. Later, she went for their fieldtrip, and I went back to room to zzZzzZzzZ...actually I was watching TV lar...then later fell asleep...wahh so nice...draw all the blinds too. Woke up around 2 and continue my book. Poured summore wine and laze in bed with book...wahhh....Later got up and did my Japanese homework..keke....

Oh did I mention? The foreign chef (the one who did the omelette and roti jala asked if I was Japanese...I'm starting a counter from that day in Bon Odori...from then till now, counter's at 3...Shud brush up on Japanese and seriously pretend next time..kekeke....)...I find that foreigners are more easily deceived...ekekee....A year ago I kena from an International student asking if I was Korean. Wow..that was the first. Ekeke...

Kay....around 5.40, got all packed up and walked off from Renaissance to the Ocean...hop on bus and got to Sentral....and then back to MMU JUST IN TIME for a box of Milo drink and my Japanese class...phew. ..hehe....

*suddenly hears dogs barking outside* Oh yeah...Hungry Ghost Festival today..and it's 5am... *shivers* ...*takes blanket and cover*

Oh...and after class, went to kitchen and made Potato Salad, some tuna for sandwich for the week, and pancake. Pancake...was coz I needed to finish the banana I bought from Pasar Malam on Monday...hehe..the skin was getting difficult to peel off (first time seing such stubborn banana...urgh)...

Pancake:

Ingredient
-Pancake mix + sufficient water (not too thick and not too wattery)
-Butter/margerine (for frying)
-Jam (I put blueberry *love* )
-Banana

Mix Pancake mix with water (follow instructions on pack, if available). Heat butter/margerine in pan. Fry the pancake and dun burn it...ekeke...Put jam on the pancake and slice the bananas (...not the whole bunch of bananas...1-2 will do) and place on top.

Friday: My darn bike almost kena rantai by Security. How the HECK was I supposed to know I wasn't supposed to park THERE?? "It's not illegal, it's just not proper." Dats wat they told me, but at least he was nice enought NOT to rantai (and saman me) coz it wasn't illegal..hehe...and oh....slept thru the evening until around 4. Woke up, played a lil bit of game...then went bathe and prep up self for photo-shooting. Passport pics for Jap class exam...hehe....hope it turns out good ;) ..had fun tho...even tho it was nothing much. Dinner was yummilicious. Vegetarian but heck, it's SOO GOOD I forgot that we were eating vegetarian food..hehe...Highly recommended.

They make a surprisingly good combination. Yummy!!

____________________________

Kay...now here's the doggy part I promised...A new batch of photos from my sis of my crazy lil doggy, Pochot. Hehe...enjoy.

"Hmm...wats this?? Ooi Chot...ChotCHOT...You alrite?? *pokes pokes*"







IYORR WHAT LAA?? Can't I get a DECENT SLEEP?? You humans..geezz....FEEL THE WRATH OF THE PUPPY!!







Hmmm...I can't sleep anymore. Damn you guys for waking me up...GRRR..







*stomoch growls* -KROOOO-

...what? Lil pups get hugry too you know. This IS my breakfast and lunch.



Hmmm...smell sumthing good... *sniffs*








OOOOO....MY LOVELY LOVELY DOG FOOD!! *stuffs head in* ...Ehh?? Are...???







...WHERE'S MY FOOD!! Oh COME ONE...Quit being a jerk already and hand over the food DAMMIT!!







Ahhh...FINALLY....*gobbles licks*...Heaven...hehe SUCKERS!!










/me misses the pups... *hugs love*

No comments:

Post a Comment