August 12, 2005

Lifeless...

Everytime I enter my room...it looks so dull...it sounds so dull...and it is....dull.

Everytime I enter the door and I turn to the familiar place where you would be, I don't see you...and it saddens me greatly. You were always there, ready to greet me everytime I come in thru that door but now, you're not here.

It's so...quiet. The whole room is liveless.

I can't do anything without you. I kept thinking of you. I'm dying to see you!!!

I bought something new for you, you know. I want to show it to you. I'm sure you'll love it. When are you coming back??

I can't wait till the day you come back to me.

I'll be waiting.....




OKAY DATS IT!! I NEED MY COMP BACK!


________________________

[EDIT]

Crap..the stupid haze is finally getting to me...it's raining...and all I can smell is smoke! URGHHH....it's so disgusting!!! Stupid 'neighbours'...

No comments:

Post a Comment