October 3, 2005

Tummy and thunderstorm...

Went Jusco yesterday and saw that Sushi was sold at 99cents...OMG....can't believe it....sapu a lot of them and went back and enjoy....even bought a weird piece of...sumthing and tried it out....I believe THAT was the culprit....

...coz later that night, I had a awful stomache and continuous diarrhoea till morning...if it wasn't that weird piece of sushi, it might be the ham i had for dinner....couldn't be the salmon coz if it was bad, I could have smelt it....

Neways....was chatting at 9pm...then stomach started churning...then went toilet...again...and again...and again...I lost count....at interval of 10 mins...then 15..then 30..then thankfully...as it grew more and more morning, only once in an hour. Bad thing is, after every visit, my stomach will have feel excruciatingly painful...to the point I wanted to just stab myself and just die...urgh....warm water in bottle on tummy helps a lil tho...it hurts so much I didn't even feel like watching TSR ep 10 that I so painstakingly DLed using my f*cked up line...urgh....

Got better when I woke up in the morning...but tummy feels weird as I practically emptied it the nite b4...and I dare not eat anything much besides soyabean juice and self-cooked clear soup noodles...which leaves me kinda hungry too now....jeezzzz....still feeling a lil pain now...windy too...i think coz of emptyness i guess....*sigh*


Oh...and one more thing....I was looking at my blog tag-box and suddenly realised the Forecastfox on my Firefox. It states 'Thunderstorm' for Malacca. I went to look at my window and went "Thunderstorm my FOOT!!...wait a sec..." I noticed that the clouds were red in colour. A sign that it would rain somehow....I quickly rushed down as I had quite a lot of laundry (done coz I want to go home already this Tuesday)...and quickly take them in. Woke Dex up (he was sleeping on the dining chair O__o ) ....I just only managed to keep the first batch in, it started raining like shit!! My GOODNESS!!! Dex helped me keep the rest and hang them in the window grill......

For ONCE...Weather forcast was THAT accurate!! ...lol


Gonna have BBQ tmr. To celebrate Yuhi-kun's b'day and Jin-san's belated B'day. Hope a lot of ppl come. Hope rain wun... ^^;;;

*goes cram more Field Theory stuff into head ......such a pain... *sigh* *

No comments:

Post a Comment