October 14, 2005

Dead PC and Going KL

.....yes, PC 'died'...I think...it just wun start properly and makes weird noises..not HDD problem I think... (which could REALLY costs me) ...suspects its the MBoard...if it's that one.....it's gonna be 1k or so....and that could mean worse things to come......coz once I get a faster motherboard....it'll be oh so tempted to get myself a video card...and HDD upgrades...and...urgh... more $$$$$$......AAAAAAAAaaaaa (...can stupidly finally play HL2 and DOOM3...and much much much more games..... XD )


Anywaysssss....will be going KL tonite...back only Monday...hopefully more updates then la....as for now..house STILL in a bloody mess...threw tonnes of 'unwanted stuff' which i THINK mum wun want anymore (dun ask her...she'll keep EVERYTHING...gawd....) ....Langkawi..hope still going...bro's wedding.../me no eye see >.< ....

/me is missing a lot of anime

/me lists a few
- Speed Grapher 20-24
- Trinity Blood 18
- BLOOD+ 1 (ARGHH)
- FMP TSR 11 (12 tmr..i think..uwaa)
- Bleach 52+53 (..uwaa...new OP/ED?)

.....crap..i need a life...no..i need a laptop...and streamyx at home.... (no Jin...me no money to buy..unless you sponsor 2k...sankyuu :3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment