October 7, 2005

Handphone and Hyper Mutt

Yeah....I...ripped out the battery while sending out a SMS coz i got the wrong number. (I got my friend's # as default...so when I was trying to send to my oniichan tempting him to the 'ice blended red-bean' I was having at my hometown with Lisa, I...accidentally sent it to my friend...so before it went thru, I ripped out the battery (coz I can't cancel the send. Pretty stupid actually)...and when i restart my HP...and wait forever for the phone to start up all it's services (the downfall of Samsung HPs)....it....restarted automatically when SMS service is initialized....and it repeats itself again...and again...and...again....WTF!!!!!

My face went pale...."SHITTTTTTTTT"...I know..I wanted to change a new HP (Samsung SGH-640...drools...love at first sight)....BUT NOT NOW...I'm BROKE dammit....

Funny thing was, when I put my aunt's SIM into my phone and mine into hers...everything was fine...so I had to exchange phones with her (her Nokia's super crappy....have to get her a new one when I get some xtra cash...)


....and then at nite, when I tried again....putting my SIM back into my own phone (and did lotsa praying)....it....was working again........BUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.....wtf mann......



On side note...MY PUPPY'S SO DAMN KAWAIIIIII....when I get chance I'll show some vids I took...damn cute...and crazy..and hyper.... (it ate the whole topping of my Cornetto mini...damn furball....trust U to share)

It eats just about anything edible..and some that are not edible... ^^; ....rambutan, banana, ice cream, chee cheong fun, coffee, ....button?? @__@ ....oh well....crazy puppy.....


Nothing much for now.....going makan spree with Lisa again tmr...stuff her these few days....

Oh...aunt bought me a mini-torchlight... *presses button* ..... *pokes pokes*

To all the muslims, Selamat Berpuasa.....


...see if I'm rajin to blog bout BBQ the other nite (go see Edo's blog)...but it was great. Thanks Dex for helping out so much...and Shindee for helping to clean the house so much (to the point I hardly know where things are.... ^^;;;;; )

/me is enjoying lazy life at home


*notes* Oniichan owes me a meal...nyahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment