September 16, 2009

Stop stealing my food, idiot.

Seriously now. Stop it. It's getting really really annoying. And childish (ok wait I forgot...you are one.)



First it was the frozen meatballs. You just simply took it from the fridge...and makan with your maggi. I saved the last few ones for some other time and you just simply empty the bag, and happily eat it. Never crossed your mind to ask us first eh? (cuz well..if you had asked...I might just say no anyway..hell go get your own food! It's not like you're poor or anything...what you get half a month is probably more than what I get from my mum for the whole month)....


Then it was the pie. I've nicely cut out quarter of the pie to pack for QJ so he can bring to KL. Then went sleep. Woke up in the morning and half of the quarter is gone. No you couldn't wait till the morning. You couldn't ask before I went to sleep. I would have offered you some but you had to go act up like dat.


Then I made Shepard's pie...and put bacon in it. Heated it up before I went to bed, and heard you washing your bowl. Opened the door, and you went back to your room. Acted so fishy, it was so obvious what you wanted to do. Closed my door and soon after I heard my oven door opened. If I hadn't warned you in time, you would have eaten that piece of pork laden pie, JUST because you too bloody lazy and segan to ask me if you could have some. And you had the cheeks to admit that you WERE waiting for me to go back to my room so that you could steal the damned pie.


Then it was the cake (that again, I had to warn you that its not ready yet cuz I haven't coated with chocolate...otherwise I'd wake up next morning with a hole in my cake).


Then the crutons. Wat. The. Fuck. CRUTONS!? I put them in my soup goddamit. It's not some keropok ok? As if its not bad enough that you take them without telling me, you had the balls to leave the container on the shelf, and let me clean it? You have some guts.


Now bread oso you wanna steal? White bread? Hungry go out eat la. Or buy your own bread. Don't give me bullshit like "you were outside busy with some guy so I didn't wanna disturb you". Just ask. I hate it enough that there are monkeys that come into my house and steal the food, I don't want to have to guard my food from 'monkeys' that dun climb trees.


Do I have to laden my food with pork/lard to keep you away from it? Wait....you can't even tell it apart cuz YOU JUST DUN ASK. Gee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL.... but seriously... I wouldn't blame that person cos your food looks oh-so-yummy!!!!!

nOoRoLe said...

obviously your food are so sedap1!!

Post a Comment