September 4, 2009

FYP - Almost....

I'm finally done with the software part of my FYP. Compiling, assembling loose codes, fixing and standardizing links...KAUTIM! 


Yey!


...now to finish up the damn report and do my slides....


/sob!


Sorry I'm not gonna give out the link to the application just yet. Scared some things might screw up or what not...but here's a screenshot of roughly how the application is like. No flash no graphics la... :P 


Of course...all my so called 'supervisees'...are either my alter-egos, my bf, or my sister (lol kena jadi mangsa XD)


Basically, it's a facebook application that enables students to keep their supervisors updated on their FYP progress. Supervisors can also post announcements as well as update students on the dateline of report submission/presentation and etc. Pretty simple once you get over the application structure, and figure out how to use facebook to build the application (so so stupid at first).


It was fun working on it...but I'm glad to get it off my mind....even if its just the software part XP

No comments:

Post a Comment