October 25, 2008

Online from PJ

Just got to my sister's place from Melaka (thanks for the ride Amran >.< ....totally stuffed ur car to the brim)...brought my PC here :D since I'll be bored stiff w/o a PC and I don't wanna rely too much on my sister's laptop...didn't bring speaker tho so... /stares at earphones...that will have to do for now.

Currently stealing someone's wireless to get online...kekekeke...rather annoying how my MSN and Yahoo keeps DCing tho ...but ah well...beggers cant be choosers...need to find a better spot sometime later...mmmmm....lets hope this fella keeps his line unsecured until the end of my ITP :D

Starting my ITP this Tuesday. Mix feelings about it. Kinda excited to try something new, meet new people, do some work and actually get money out of it (to fund my small wishlist :P and for Christmas... XD ) and looking forward for the times I get to visit QJ in Melaka...Not exactly sure yet what we're expected to do in our company but I'm glad I'm not the only MMU intern in the company. Hope they'll provide a PC with net to work with (so that I can gtalk and facebook in between...um...nvm) What I'm definately not looking forward to is waking up super damn early and having to take bus to work... -.- ...meh....well at least I have a sister around to make sure I really DO wake up (don't worry bout that, Dearie :P) and she can send me to Kelana Jaya station..I just need to take the feeder bus to my work place.....which...I still have no idea where. I'll need to check it out tmr :P

Quite a number of my friends are in KL....wonder if we'll actually have time to go out meet up and have a drink or two...Amran's here in PJ too now that he's graduated (get a job soon! ...then treat us to a meal XD)

Sis stocked up the fridge before she left to go home(SP) so...I won't starve for these few days.... (heck I won't starve even if she didn't make the effort to go stock it up...her fridge is forever well stocked XD)

Dinner calls! Laters~

No comments:

Post a Comment