October 18, 2008

1 more

last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one last one .....before 3 months of work and no studies..bwahaha!

(I hope my ITP employer doesn't bully me >.< )

Kinda look forward to my industrial training and staying in KL with my sis (but at the same time dreading the time away from QJ again...sigh)...Nice thing is, we're getting paid! That's gonna be funding me my new HP (badly need a new one), a new external HDD and....um...stuffs! Hahaha (gee, haven't started working and already got a 'to-buy' list)

Actually, I think I'm gonna go get a new HP before I work. Then 'ganti' balik the money from my savings when I get my pay later. Cuz this phone of mine is simply driving me nuts...sometimes I don't even bother bringing it out anymore cuz its simply pointless-dies within first our unplugged from the power =,=

Well...in any case, I better get back to my notes and tutorial. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment