September 16, 2007

Two Fuckin Nites...

in a row! Great job TNB.

Friday night around 11.45pm...blackout. Quj and I were playing Wii (thankfully we just completed Rayman's Ravin Rabbits...and not in the middle of it)....our emergency chargable fluorocent lights were...not charged. So the 3 of us (me, Quj and Amran) wandered around the house...walked out a bit...the whole street was dark....thankfully the sky was quite bright so it wasn't that scary x.x . Went MBO thinking of watching a movie but their last show just started so we had to settle with just a box of popcorns. Munch munch. Since power was still not back on (According to our 'indicator' Alex Liew :D ) ...so we went lepak McD instead. 20 piece nuggets. There was a large crowd there, mostly all for the same reason. Went back after Alex said the lights were back on around 2-3am and konked about half an hour later....slept for 11 hours, thanks to my shitloads of assignments during the weekdays. Ugh. I was only thankful that I've just submitted 2 of my assignments (one which rely HEAVILY on PC usage) on Friday evening itself. If the power outage were to occur the night before, we'd all just go kamikaze.

The moment we came back from McD, I quickly went charge the damn rechargable lights. Who knows what great things to expect from TNB.

And good thing I did. Late Saturday night (or Sun morn...whichever way you'd have it) 2am just after Quj built me a Magic deck and the TV was on while we were reading news on Wii.....the whole world around us went black...AGAIN. Bloody ridiculous. Turned on the charged emergency lights and played Magic with my new deck for about an hour or so. The lights lasted another half an hour before it went pitch black again. Quj and me tarik the living room 'sofa' (in the form of the tilam that Amran stole from his old place...kekeeke) and lay there while talking bout random stuff...like how Meteor Prime so... Geh.....and what time would Amran wake up so we can go 'sahur' (...I actually manage to puasa from Thursday...only drinking a bit water sometimes...hee hee)...got hungry and went pan-fry bread+Strawberry jam. Amran woke up around......3.30-45 (Finally! Haha!!) and we threesome-ed on the sofa. Kekekeke....It was raining so no complain about heat, thankfully enough. McD at 4.15 (and the damn breakfast menu wasn't on yet...wtf) and went back around 6-ish.

...only to discover my PC died on me...again. Its heart (PSU) memang weak ade. Felt like some heart attack patient which needed to be 'shocked' to jump start it. Bloody frustraiting....and to add salt to wound, I cant sms/call cuz I'm outta credit and since it was so early...nearby shops not open and since my PC can't be booted, i can't go online to get reload. Fckin great!


...tido je la. Bleh.


20cents say that it'll blackout again tonight, tho I'd very much rather it not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment