September 10, 2007

Time Away

Being away from QJ during weekends can be dangerous....in some ways. Weird eh? Here's why.

Usually if I'm with him, we'll either eat out, or I cook something that I'm SURE is not gonna make him sick. In a way, will not make me sick too.

However, when he's away, I tend to be a lil bit more 'daring'. Or 'cincai' in some cases. I cook simple meals. I use some ingredients that...isn't THAT fresh anymore (but since I didn't want to waste and they don't smell bad...)...and some things that have just expired (but may not have...ermm...rosak yet.....hehehe...swt)...and gamble with myself to see if I'll be struck down by diarrhoea (I can never spell this word right) the morning after.

So yeah. 3rd trip to the toilet in an hour's time. Nuff said. (Survived last night's porridge....might have been the leftover that got me-I DID panaskan last nite x.x)

....and dear is gonna be mad at me for this... x.x Sowie....

And oh. The stupid sink in my house isn't helping my 'cooking at home' life easier either. Its fuckin clotted. Water's flowing slower than I can cry, that it makes me wanna cry seeing it. Gawd. Sometimes I wonder if there's a rat that ran in there and died or sumthing. Shesh...

As a result...I had McD for dinner. Malas nak cook ade. At least not here.


Its been raining awfully lot lately. Tho just yesterday (Sunday), it was blistering hot. Makes me rindu that rainy Friday. Damn....lazy. Cool weather FTW. .....damn..this is random.

Oh btw...I managed to finish Super Paper Mario on QJ's Wii last week. Finally. Boss fights were surprisingly....simpler than I thought. And Luigi's kinda overpowered....in some ways. See dragon? (Chapter 7-4 I think) Oh okay... /opens menu. /choose character: Luigi. /'chin'slam the damn dragon from below. ....ouch. And I thought I was gonna die there. Still, I gotta say this game's nicely made for Wii. Interesting how they manage to manipulate Mario's 2D-ness into 3D-ish environment using Mario's 'flip' ability. Downside of this game is that some of the puzzles can be awfully tiring and frustraiting sometimes. (How the bloody fck am I supposed to know the combination of the blocks I'm supposed to knock in that Crag stage? SIAO! Like 30-over steps of blocks 1-2-3 that I have to do. Gamefaqs FTW!) Stopped playing for a month cuz I couldn't beat the flower boss and end up beating it in one game just so easily... srsly... wtf.


Mmm.....better be off. That's it for updates. Nites all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment