July 24, 2007

My brother+sister using friendster

....umm....I dunno why...and mostly, I dunno why NOW. It seems a lil giggly to me that they're starting to use friendster only now...LOL. One of them is 6 years older than me and the other 6 years older than the other...but hmm...I'm kinda glad tho. They're using the..umm...technology/services online? XD

Made me go "Haaaa??" when I received a pending friend request from both of them (...I'm the type of person who only logs into Friendster to approve pending request or delete messages....mm..maybe sometimes kaypo see ppl's pics but that's like...so rare x.x )

Hope I won't be getting a Add Friends Request from my mum anytime soon....eek!!

Have wanted to post pics of my kesian kesian puppy Fifi (after a freak hairstyling accident....joking) pics...but....tmr la. Lab tmr...tired ade.

Laters all!

p/s: Procrastinating...procrastinating...geh...again...
pp/s: HUGS DEARIEEE!!! X3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment