July 17, 2007

I (almost) broke my nose

Almost, I say. Or think.

Went down to take water the other day (since both my 1.5L bottles are depleted of water)...turned off kitchen lights after I was done and (stupidly) confident that I can estimate where the kitchen exit was....walked straight and BANG!

...you idiot. Just because your druid (DnD) has 'low light vision' doesn't mean YOU have low light vision...even so, that was NO light vision you were in then...bleh...

....Couldn't think straight for a minute or two. Sakit giler! Only thing I could think of doing was to run and cry to QJ...but he was in KL... x.x ...

Still hurts today...when I accidentally rub on it... x.x


On a totally different matter, I'm somehow looking forward to tomorrow. Eventho 4 hours of class, 2h at 8am...somehow....just feel like jumping to tmr. Don't exactly know why. Probably the gym (hopefully wun be FFKed again...but then again won't make a difference anyway...)...or the dinner I'm gonna try to make...or the DnD after that (...I still suck... x.x ) ....ahh...whatever it is.

Had a rather big Care gathering today. Didn't expected so many ppl (especially when I got there at 8.20pm and there's only 5 ppl). Must be about 20-30 ppl playing various stuff. A bunch at boardgames. A small group playing WoW TCG, Citidels...and a few DMs trying to 'corrupt' members (lol). Free junk food for all. Hee. Would have enjoyed it better if it wasn't for the headache (and the sleepiness x.X )

...and I badly need sleep now. And I'm thinking too much stuff.

WTB more time to edit and post photos. Lotsa them.
WTB more time to sleep
WTB more 'weekend'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O_o

/pats
Hope your...uh..nose is fine. ^^; Hey, if it gets worse, do see a doctor.

P/S: Hey, can you send me my pictures ( if any ) from Bon Odori ? Send to mah email. :P Li Sa's one too, thanks. ^^

With that also, post up Bon Odori post ! :P

Post a Comment