July 13, 2007

Lately...

Just wanted to blog...but can't think of anything specific to blog about...so it's just a random update-sort of post I guess..hehe...

Back from short but rather pleasant homey holiday. Spent the most time with my family this time I guess...being in Penang most of my hols. Did so much less shopping than I expected to...which is not that much of a bad thing actually. More cash for megasales lol!

QJ moved to my taman...less than 5 mins walk and 2 mins on bike (depending on your direction of travel..if going to his house...prolly 2-3 mins and I'll be at his gate like a dog...from his place back to mine...2 mins and I get real nice breeze at night.....uphill/downhill afterall x.x) Been looking forward to this Sem actually...mostly because of his moving here. I love the distance but what I love most is the privacy and actually having a place to hangout, sit and play (a bunch of games there LOL...boardgames, cardgames, PC, and a certain white console ahem~)...housemates that are NOT hostile to you...and that actually cleans the house and treats it like a home. And best of all..NO LANDLORD...at least not the types that stay in...

All that being said...I'm spending 40% of my waking hours in campus, 35% at his place and 25% at home. ^^; ...okay maybe only 30% in campus...XD Don't get me wrong..I still love my home/room...but... XD ....contributes largely to why I blog so much less often these days. Spending too much time there...and on the console...kekekek...

Watched Transformers the other day with Quj, Wilz and Co...about 10 of us I think...cant remem. Its quite cute...really. Not the film! The film was great...awesome if I may say so...not that I'm much of a film critic. But what makes me smile isn't the film...but the reaction of these 'boys' to the film. Afterall, the show is part of their childhood (I've seen it before but only remember very vaguely about it...hehe) The entire party were jumpy about it...halfway thruout the show, I turn to see QJ watching the show with mouth agape...like a little boy watching the cartoon on TV. Find this rather...facinating. Can't help but smile looking at him.

After the movie...the whole gang burst into fast paced chitters as they marched into Kenny Rogers...I think all other customers who were dining before their show WOULD hate us...spoilers and all...rofl! The bunch of fanboys...really made Suj and myself feel...lost.

Small 'outings' now and then...cooked a few meals...kinda failed on an attempt to cook chicken chop (breadcrumb style)...must try again..this time properly de-sejuk-ed properly ^^;;; Bought fries...regret didn't buy ice cream...but coughing now so nevermind... /sigh ....yeah...flu..again. Had slight fever the other night...macam lembik aje this year...bleh...

Been quite semangat go gym lately...at least every Tuesday and Thursday (girl gym days) that I can make it...which is partly the reason why I fell sick I guess...not enough sleep and went bukiting on Friday and fell asleep in hot room after dat...ended up with flu+slight fever...AND headache...bleh. Will try to drag Shindee to gym sometime. Muahahahaha....use that new sport shoes of urs girl XD

Had a little 'Birthday Lunch' for Khurshid the other day....at US pizza. That dude practically shove his face for us to coat with cream...cheh no fun...kekeke...Happy 21 dude...albeit late ade.

Went to watch Harry Potter yesterday. A little excited over this as well but I'm glad it didn't just blow up in my face. It wasn't spectacular but it was rather nice IMO. MBO Cinemas are just...nice. I dun see heads anymore lol! Right after that, Quj and I jumped onto Kid's car and went try this chicken chop place. Quite a filling portion for the price and quite nice too...but kinda find the black pepper a bit too peppery...mm...just had this little fetish over chicken mushroom sauce I guess...lol...but Jiki's was quite nice...QJ loves it...I love the sate there... XD

And I don't understand why ppl find it so hard to get my order of Teh Limau Panas. TWICE already...jeez.

Going The Curve and Bon Odori this Sat. QJ has 10th-Ed Party...Magic thing....wish I can go Curve with him again...mmm..some day. :3 Paddington Pancake was nice X3 ....next year we go ne dear??? Bon Odori and kaikais X3

Shindee's Birthday this Sunday....mmm...plannings plannings.....

More House MD. Yayayayayyayayaya...kekkekee

Trying to change blog layout...mm..might take a while but I'll get it done. Love the new one. Hope works all well.... :D

Ciao

p/s: Period cramps are a bitch..thanks for the warm bottle of water dear...was very sweet of u X333

No comments:

Post a Comment