July 18, 2007

Do not understand

I do not understand...why there needs to be so much fuss over something that has a rather...'remote' connection to the issue at hand...wait...there was an issue at hand?

Kinda makes me confused at one point what was the whole fuss all about.

Its just...

I don't see how-

Argh nevermind. I'll just rant to QJ tmr. Don't see how I can be satisfied posting it here...aside from the trouble it might further cause to post further bleh-ness here.


On a totally different note, my niece will be baptised this Sunday, and christened with the name Melissa. (...is that how I'm supposed to say it?...whoops?)

...and my brother kept fussing over whether he should put double L (Mellissa) or double S (Melissa) or both (Mellissa). My sister and my reply: "....just choose sumthing less complicated for her? That poor kid.."

And oh...on ANOTHER totally different matter....I fried bihun today. Pretty satisfied with it, I should say...for a first time at least. Hope it'll work fine with fried kuey teo...

Gnites.

No comments:

Post a Comment