May 20, 2007

House Warming


Took these pics during my sister's little house warming thingy the other day (6th May). Nice warm cozy house...just bought and renovated recently.

Somehow...I got distracted and didn't really take pics around the house...nor the small crowd there (except baby Minn-Yi..haha)... /swt sorry! x.x ...

Went down KL to join in the small gathering, as well as to Celebrate with QJ :3 ...well..it was a nice weekend.

Click to view full post
(in efforts of trying to reduce BW consumption during hols when I'll be using #!^#$ 56k dialup..I'm gonna cry then)



Sis and dad building the fire pit-thing. Bring in good luck and wealth or w/e into the new house...or sumthing like dat. Gee I suck in these things...

Food. Was starving when we got there..woke up late and skipped breakfast. LOL
Menu: Sarawak laksa (sis cook wan :D) and Nasi kerabu (catered). Sago+gula melaka. Some kueh.

Reading/working room.
Very awfully cozy once u sit down. Kinda reminds me of the kotatsu from Nodame Cantabile. Bro there.

Umm...random deco-stuff. The rest is pretty much self explanatory.














I bought wan..nice not??? XD



While most of my friends blog about Starcraft 2 [a bunch of my messenger/gtalk members with status messages going OMG starcraft 2 announced! - LOL]...here I am blogging bout some...silly looking lamp...LOL! [Initially I only wanted to post the pic of the lamp. But after finish writing my post, I realised my 'secondary objective' post was much longer than my initial one...felt kinda silly :P ]

Anyways...I'm not gonna blog bout it...not that I'm not 'wow-ed' by the amazing details of the graphics etc etc...I am. But since there's so many ppl writing bout it already...lol...makes me feel a bit lazy to blog bout it. QJ's all jumpily excited bout it tho...since he found out bout it the other day...tho...some say it's still gonna be some 2 year wait before it'll finally be out....meanwhile...I'll be slowly trudging my way through Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars .../swt


Here: linky links!

Starcraft 2 Official Site
Althras's Starcraft 2 Post
Edo's Starcraft 2 Post
Silencer's Starcraft 2 Post

No comments:

Post a Comment