May 22, 2007

Freedom...

of having no more papers! XD

I'm finally done with them. For this semester.

Right after the paper, I ran some errands with Kristine and Shindee, after which I slept and boy, did I slept all right. I think I slept straight for more than 15 hours. The moment I woke up I was so disorientated. I felt like I was in a life of another, having lived through a whole life in my dreams. Right after I woke up, I turned on my monitor and bugged as many people I see online and not idle that I was willing to bug. It's like I need some sort of a 'reality anchor' to hang on to while I let the unreal get washed away by the waves of time and I gather my bearings.

In anycase, I'm awake now, and believe or not, part of my brain is telling me to get back to bed. Sheesh. The other part of me fear that if I go back to my sweet warm blanket of mine, I'll be fast forwarding to another day. And that's what been keeping me awake tip-taping away on my keybaord.

Looking back at what I've wrote, I think this must be the first post of mine here that looks more of one of your more typical blog post. Heh. I guess sleeping through a whole day of your life messes up your brain a little.

So does sleeping too little or irregularly, as I've found out lately. I don't know whether or not it's the real reason or not but I've been feeling rather awful and uncomfortable physically ever since classes were over. It's like the irregularity of life's making my body more than a little f-cked up lately. I guess I'm getting old. I used to be able to take all this shit and more without so much of a flinch, but I'm getting headaches, dizziness, appetite problems, stomachache, hell, even muscle cramps and aches when I didn't even do no fricking exercise. Might have something to do with the amount of fat that I've 'accumulated' over the years, so I guess it's time to get serious and exercise more as well. (After I get a Wii, I promise myself I'll be doing more sports. Wii sports, that is.)

Might have to do with stress, I dunno. Like I said, it tend to happen only when I do things that's irregular to me. So far, there's only one good explanation to me that I can think of -

I'm getting old. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment