August 10, 2006

Things over the hols...

1. Miss QJ
2. Fifi still cute
3. Miss WoW
4. Coughing like shit.
5. Ate med, vit and cod liver oil...
6. ...and slept like a pig.
7. Miss QJ even more
8. Realise I haven't touch a comp...
9. ...let alone the internet...for almost 5 days already...
10. ...gets depressed over various matters
11. ...and wishes to have someone to hug.
12. QJ went Spore..dat means lesser SMS (Did I mention I've got 1k free sms to my celcom 8pax contacts?? :P But since his cell doesn't support roaming...so :( )
13. Being dragged around here and there by family. Not happy.
___

14. Dragged ass to AStar. Met Shindee, Munmun and Jin (the guy who's forever stuck in Beta.... -.- ) ...and...
15. FINALLY got new comp for home.
16. Crap. Can't find keyboard. Suspect dad threw it. Using On-Screen Keyboard to 'tahan' dulu.
17. Crap. QJ's online...and my comp can't detect my modem on serial port. No keyboard to enter BIOS. Sweet.
18. Dad finds keyboard in godknowswhere...fixed serial port. Can online. Shitty slow.
19. Installed proper driver for the damned modem. Surfed 'rather' smoothly.
20. ...is starving now.

.....all in all..not that much of a great holiday for me so far...cuz of sum...issues...ahh...watever...best companion beside me these days has got to be Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and Fifi my doggy.

See u guys Monday or so.

p/s: Thanks Shindee.

pp/s: Thanks dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment