August 26, 2006

After 5 months...

After 5 months of not touching my WACOM Graphire3 Tablet...I realised that I CAN STILL USE IT SMOOTHLY!!! ROFL!!!

MUAHAHHAHA......

Took me awhile to get used to it last time...and after I got busy with..ermm..stuffs....I practically abandoned this baby under pile of paper and stuff....and finally took it out to do something today.... *huggies it*


Thought it was a wasted investment but nahhh....I realised that I STILL love it X3.

Same goes for my Photoshop 'skills' ( ^^;;; )....still haven't lost all touch of it yet....Can't live w/o this programme. Lovely photo editing programme. It's a real fun programme to tweak ur photos with....play around..this and that.


Biggest achievement of today: I cleaned my table...and my room! :D Happy happy!!

Kay....laters guys :P



p/s: Grats Sujj and Amran ;)
p/s: Happy Birthday Sis.



/calls QJ repeatedly to wake him up for Molten Core run .... -.-;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment