Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

New Layout!

by Volvoxx On August 28, 2006 12:14 AM
I can't remem when's the last time I changed my layout..but I FINALLY changed it :P

It's nothing much to shout about...rather plain..but clean. Like it that way really.

In the future you'd prolly see quite a number of banner changes cuz...I can't decide which one to use (I made 3 actually...and having fun doing it so might make more :P)

Make use of the Comment link whenever u fell like it ne :D ...

Short posts may look wierd...until I find a way around it.


Comment on the new layout please? Thanks guys.


Picture by me. Editing by me using PhotoShop 7.0.
Codes by http://twomilesdown-.blogspot.com , edited by me.
QC by QJ. :P He helped pick the banner and its basic theme colors.

Best viewed at 1024X768, with Firefox 1.5.


/Yawn



Love u so so much dearie! :*

0 Response to "New Layout!"

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archive