August 28, 2006

New Layout!

I can't remem when's the last time I changed my layout..but I FINALLY changed it :P

It's nothing much to shout about...rather plain..but clean. Like it that way really.

In the future you'd prolly see quite a number of banner changes cuz...I can't decide which one to use (I made 3 actually...and having fun doing it so might make more :P)

Make use of the Comment link whenever u fell like it ne :D ...

Short posts may look wierd...until I find a way around it.


Comment on the new layout please? Thanks guys.


Picture by me. Editing by me using PhotoShop 7.0.
Codes by http://twomilesdown-.blogspot.com , edited by me.
QC by QJ. :P He helped pick the banner and its basic theme colors.

Best viewed at 1024X768, with Firefox 1.5.


/Yawn



Love u so so much dearie! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment