August 12, 2006

Shopping

Yday has got to be the best day of my holiday yet by far!

I went shopping with my aunt! :D

Blew RM44 on a pair of Vincci. The same pair I saw at Gurney the other day except that they ran out of size there..so yeah. I'm happy. hehehe

Oh c'mon..the last pair I bought was during my bday back in March. So... XD

After that wasted another RM25 for a new keyboard for this house comp. The old one too 'yellow' and kapcai ade. Now...it's so nice to touch (nothing beats my old Samsung keyboard tho...too bad it's no longer in production..bleh)

After that we went KFC. Wanted to let aunt try the KFC Cheezy Meltz. I've tried it before with QJ in Mlk...was nice and I doubt she goes out often while I'm not around so yeah. Then she compared it to McD's foldovers..and I remembered that she never tried the beef one before...so we waltzed over to McD and tapau one Beef Foldover (XD ..my fav)....and then head back...

...to makan watan hor :P ....the one back at hometown's the best! XD

End up both of us stuffed to the brim...heeee....XD ....

The beef foldover's still in the fridge. She say she'll heat it up and eat it later.

On a side note, Body Shop has some new stuff at their store...again. Hehe. And repackaging of their old product, mainly makeup stuff.

Going back later tonight. Can't wait really...for some reason. Getting a tad bit too bored back here. More of depressing...I think.


p/s: .............

No comments:

Post a Comment