May 31, 2006

WTF~~!!

Urgh...starting my entry with bad word...kekekke.e.....

But really...wtf man.....

Everyone who knows me well knows I'm a nocturnal creature. That being said I wun sleep until I hear the cock crows (err...more of hearing the morning prayers blaring out from the nearest surau actually XP ) and wakeup only at noon, shud there be no classes (hah...yea rite)...yes yes it's no alien thing dat I wake up walking to class zombified...then zombie myself back to bed and ZzZzzZz ...

My sleeping habits USUALLY changes drastically during hols....going from waking up 7am and then falling asleep as early as 9pm/11pm...then it goes about sleeping at 1am then waking up at 10...then some crazy days I sleep at 3pm...wokeup 11pm while whole family's about to go tido..then I'll be roaming the night...kakakkaa....so U get the idea...it's pretty much 'round the clock'....crazy rite??

BUT ....

....wat but? ...nothing changed this time. The 'drastic change in sleeping habit' part at least...

NOW...I sleep as early as 9/10pm...and DEFINATELY wake up while the short hand STILL points at 8....GYAHHHHHHHH WTF!!!

SERIOUSLY....I TRIED shifting it back to the 'normal' me...or at least SOMEWHERE close to normal....even tried chatting till wee hours of 2-3am (yeah very 'wee' la hor... -.-" ) BUT I still wake up at 8-ish....

I even took medic last nite (thanks to my sis for rubbing off her cold germs on me and my eldest sis...blergh) that usually knocks me out like a pig...waking up looking outside the window thinking it was already 9/10am ...took a peek at my HP and it was STILL *starts cursing* 8.35 am...WTF!!! GAAAHHHHHH....I GIVE UP....have it ur way....>.< .....

Thus...my ranting about my kehidupan sihat .... >.< *plays with Fifi*

....*sulks for a certain reason and suddenly smiles for some other weird reasons*

Btw...I made okonomiyaki yesterday...Japanese pancake/pizza...JADI WORRR...first time make jadi..kekeke...tempted my sister and kena marah... "You better go sediakan the ingredients...this weekend make for me again" ..kakkkaka.....anyway, there's this very disgusting bunch of worms in the cabbage while i was cutting it....I tot only one...tried to cut off the part of cabbage with the worm...turns out there were another one (or few) squirming inside....suddenly felt VERY VERY gellified....I actually tossed(or flung) the cabbage and the vege knife into the air (it landed safely in the sink...dun worry)...and ran to the other end of the kitchen....and shuddered...kekeke....Aunt had her time laughing at me.......blerghhh..geli really....

..kay la.....better go find some other stuff to cook today..kekkee....

Cream puffs anyone? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment