Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

But then again...

by Volvoxx On May 30, 2006 3:18 AM
Wat was I thinking ne?....

Moving and Digicams and stuff...bleh......

1. Not moving blog. Too lazy. Blog STILL looks like shit on ie...and it's still messy ...so i guess I'm chainging my template....soon...i hope.....

2. Digicam....STILL gonna get one...but prolly not a simple point-and-shoot like IXUS60/65 anymore.....I'm going on the range of Olympus...sumthing liek my sister's (I dunno model number XP ) ...but dat damn beauty...can have super-macro mode....which can take pics of my garden flowers and turn them into such beauty like these!! See the richness of the colour and the focus/blur effect!!...Gawdddd....I was SIMPLY IN LOVE with dat damn thing...powerful zoom too...10X optical zoom...so eventho dat thing is kinda bulky....I think for about 1.6k..it's kinda...worth it......


My fav pic in the whole stash..as well as the beauty below this one





3. I'm still missing you, dear. *hugsanddunwannaletgo* *cuddles*

4. Fifi STILL looks damn blardy cute..kekeke...




DESHO??? XD XD ...my darling li baby *muaks!!*


...ahh...ngantuks ler....shud really get some sleep liao..kekeke....

p/s: *steals a kiss from QJ* XD XD

0 Response to "But then again..."

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments