May 30, 2006

But then again...

Wat was I thinking ne?....

Moving and Digicams and stuff...bleh......

1. Not moving blog. Too lazy. Blog STILL looks like shit on ie...and it's still messy ...so i guess I'm chainging my template....soon...i hope.....

2. Digicam....STILL gonna get one...but prolly not a simple point-and-shoot like IXUS60/65 anymore.....I'm going on the range of Olympus...sumthing liek my sister's (I dunno model number XP ) ...but dat damn beauty...can have super-macro mode....which can take pics of my garden flowers and turn them into such beauty like these!! See the richness of the colour and the focus/blur effect!!...Gawdddd....I was SIMPLY IN LOVE with dat damn thing...powerful zoom too...10X optical zoom...so eventho dat thing is kinda bulky....I think for about 1.6k..it's kinda...worth it......


My fav pic in the whole stash..as well as the beauty below this one





3. I'm still missing you, dear. *hugsanddunwannaletgo* *cuddles*

4. Fifi STILL looks damn blardy cute..kekeke...




DESHO??? XD XD ...my darling li baby *muaks!!*


...ahh...ngantuks ler....shud really get some sleep liao..kekeke....

p/s: *steals a kiss from QJ* XD XD

No comments:

Post a Comment