May 12, 2006

Of rabbits, kitties, and doggies...

Picture post...cuz I'm too lazy to write anymore....

First off, meet Patch. The he who was mistaken for a she until there
were sumthing xtra popping out from ...... :P Cute lil guy...always greets me when I go to Shindee's (treats me like a god when i go with veges...and acts like a dog when dat happens)






shirou mantou (white bun) XD XD

And when u can't stop him from biting your speaker wires/my pants/club's sugar paper/random book/my Cellphone/my Timberland shoes/anythingelseapplicable, you do this:

kekekkekekekeke...

Anyways...it can get REALLY lazy at times...dats..when u get fresh rabbit meat for grill/BBQ purpose... XD XD XD...
Anyone up for grilled rabbit meat?? BBQ??

And when it gets REALLY lazy....
AWWwwwwwwwww

Okay now the cat...and kittens...of course..kekeke.....

Sorry la only one pic..they all look almost the same anyway... :P
Oh the mix colour's my fav!! XD See how cute it is.... <3>Then of course...MY DOG!!! ZOMG SHE'S SO CUTE!!
A bit dumb XP
And cute...
And my lil darling just woke up from sleep...
Gets a bit moody...low blood pressure...kekeke..
Guling guling on bed....
AND is finally awake...kekeke.... *yawn*


Yep dats all for now... :P


I'm biased..i love my dog...

...so kill me XD


No comments:

Post a Comment