May 14, 2006

....nice timing..

This morn (as in...5-6am??) as I was flipping thru my notes and Tokyotosho...the whole screen blanked on me...and so was the light surrounding me....great...just great...blackout...so fumbled around for my torchlight and HP...notice that the back-row houses all oso dark dark...fine..whole taman gone kaboom...pesh...

Off my comp main power (with 2Ext HDD loaded on it...I SERIOUSLY do not need another 'near death' experience for my HDD...)...open the window blinds, open the damned door for ventilation...turn to my HP...flop down on the bed and started running thru my SMSes...and ranted about this stupidity to QJ... ( X3 ) .....while I was on my 2nd SMS...I...fell asleep...weee....

Dunno wat bloody hour suddenly I 'saw' the light (oooo...)...got up....turn the damn thing off....turn my PC on...and cont sleeping... (..can't really remem if i did that or not actually)....


...so ANYWAYS....somewhere in the evening while i was chatting and doing some nonsense....the screen flickered...first thought that came to my mind "Oh gawd not AGAIN!!" ...true enuff...POOFFFF!! ....all dark again.....JEEZZZZZ....

Mun got so fedup she called the damn TNB and they say it wud be repaired in an hour's time....

...smartasses...great timing for repairs work ne? ....

Yeah...they did repair in an hour's time....

....if this happens again in this week..I'm gonna scream.


.....gahh...back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment