December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Overall, 2009 was a great year for me. Not to say there aren't "meh" moments, just that....its not the first thing that comes to mind, and the fact that I can't recall without exerting much effort in remembering them, kinda makes it rather forgetful now (ah yes, I lost my phone. Damn). I remember many happy memories. Fun times (lol yes I'm late in Starcraft-ism...). Great LOYAL and SINCERE companions that I'm all too grateful to have.

I pray that 2010 will be a better year. For me, my dearest QJ, my family, and all my friends.

Happy New Year. Have a great year ahead. And take care :D


Cheers~ /clinks glass.



p/s: Fluffi is snoring thru the countdown :P

2 comments:

kiddokun said...

Happy new year to you too !

Lazy want to comment each of the Christmas photos, but the photos you took looks lovely ! :D

Volvoxx said...

Haha thanks for the compliment ;) ...Happie Nu year to you too..hope it'll be better for you than the last :D ...

Post a Comment