Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

Without doubt.

by Volvoxx On January 14, 2010 11:11 PM
I wanna skate.

/sigh. Dunno why the fuck's it so hard to go skating. I know it doesn't snow here but we've got a skating ring here (altho its 300+km away from where I am now) ....

I don't skate. I never skated (properly) in my life. But I wanna skate (and fall and trip and tumble and eventually hopefully move a few inches).


To think of it, if I were to ask Rabbit to go down KL with me spontaneously and go ice skating, she's say "Come lets go!" with a big wide grin....if money and taking leave wasn't an issue with the both of us. LOL. Don't think our bosses would be happy with us taking anymore leave since the week long leave we took just last week. Sure, we'd both DEFINITELY fall till we bruise ourselves silly....but it'll be fun. (Ok lets pray we dun both lose our teeth or anything) ...


So....Rabbit....bila mau pigi? :D


p/s: Kid, I know you're expecting an update from my recent trip.....I haven't even sorted (or loaded) mah pics yet. ROFL. Tunggu yer~

1 Response to "Without doubt."

  1. kiddokun Said,

    Haha, no worries. Even I also have a post that I haven't post up yet. :P

     

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments