March 3, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 1

Sitting in front of my PC, surfing my blog feeds on my Google Reader - one of the best ways to spend time off study/work...tho I have to admit, sometimes I spend a little more time on my reader than I should. :P

Sometimes it does make me wonder. How do those awesome bloggers be so successful, be so good in what they do (blogging, what else?). Where did they get the ideas? The inspiration to write in their blogs...Where are these people blogging from? On their desks with their Mac...? Or propped up on their bed with their laptop...? One of the best things about Project Alpha, for once, we're brought to 'behind the scenes' of those blog pages that I frequent...where it all happened.

One of the funniest episodes of Project Alpha Season 1 is the episode that Jojo brought Fourfeetnine to the gym. The gal has never been to the gym and was walking on the treadmill with her very nice (and according to her, very expensive) handbag. LOL. Though she easily tires herself from the minor exercise (and lotsa giggling) that she had to do (and ends up just lying there on the yoga mat, unable to move anything but her fingers), she instantly perks up when Jojo mentions about shopping. HAHA! It's a girl thing ;)

Through Project Alpha, I also noticed that most of the bloggers are very VERY down to earth, and that not only are their blogs fun to read, they also seem fun to hang out with. It was a very nice way to get to know our bloggers, without having them to describe about themselves in their own blog.

Project Alpha Season 2's coming up soon and I read that this time around they flew all the way to London for the shoot. Wow! Budget's certainly gone up for Project Alpha. Can't wait :D


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments:

Post a Comment