December 15, 2009

Reminiscence

One of my colleague's son is going to start schooling next year. Teased her that she'll be taking leave that day to go accompany him. She said he told her that he feels scared...but he doesn't know why. I think its quite cute that he knows to express this. I can't remember what I felt before I go to school. All I remember is, someone sent me to school (I think it was my eldest sis, or my dad... :P ) ....teman me awhile from the window outside... then disappeared. And I went "uh....mm...oh well".

Another one of my colleague recalled being quite the bully back then. We laughed at her but she defended herself saying that she was constantly bullied by this girl...then one day she just snapped and bully her back. :P Then there was this other girl who would bawl everyday when the aunt left her at school. She got fed up one day and just told the girl "Enuff already la...quit crying already" ....and her teacher went "...whoa" ...hahaha!

Couldn't really remember what it was like, or how I felt, on my first few days anymore. But what I clearly remember, till this very day, is the girl who pinched my arm, for no apparent reason. I still remember the girl's (full) name. LOL. It's not that I hate her or anything now....but...its just kinda burned in my memory already. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment