June 29, 2009

Weekly trainings and red feets

Weekend was peaceful and relaxing...altho there was a lot of cleaning done and tossing of unwanted stuffs and such...but it was one hell of a satisfying week. The fact that I spent less than RM5 for food for these 3 days...makes me a (very kiamsiap but) very happy me too :P ...tuna sandwiches and porridge and milo and biscuits and hotdogs...

I've gotten back to TKD training recently. Took it for cocu since tennis was full, also force myself to exercise and train my stamina a bit w/o allowing any alasan...muscles hurt like bitch last week. But it was satisfying. Rusty, but satisfying.

Went training again tonite and got to steal some chickins cuz it started raining at 9.30pm (woohoo!)...hate the fact that my feet is always red no thanks to the tennis court's color. I can never understand why we never train at the aeroarts room or sumthing. Dah la the pants and shirt's white so end up all 'red-ish' up at the end of the day. Dah la I just mopped the whole house last weekend so I really really didn't want to stain the floor so soon.

Managed to get to the bathroom dragging my feet on the floor mat :P...Scrubbed my feet with dettol and immediately felt a sharp sizzle. Fuck I blistered my toe and it's bleeding O.x

After all this years...would have thought my feet would be much more immuned to these injuries...summore training wasn't so bad either (that and the fact that we got to steal chickins lari balik 1/2 hour earlier) ....meh. It better not get infected x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment