February 19, 2009

CNY Day 1 & 2

Yes I finally got my PC back...
Yes I know CNY is almost a month past (so what?)...
Yes I finally have some times to edit this photos and post them....and I dun feel like talking much so there.....14 pics in 1 post. I have officially made my blog dialup-unfriendly.


Little Minn-Yi greets the new year


Dad playing with Minn-Wern while sis attaches 'fake hair' onto her


Ang pau time!


Proud grandparents


The family photo....hmm...Fifi's missing >.<


Camwhoring in the car while on the way to CNY visiting...
....shit forgot to photoshop off pimples >.<





Wern with Minn-Yi in the background


Gelak terkekek-kekek...rare moments


Another family photo...with the in-laws


Minn-Yi enjoying a cup of ice blended laichee, made by my mum's cousin's son.


Yee-Sang on the 2nd day of CNY in Penang


Gathering at my 1st aunt's house in Penang on 2nd day of CNY


Lou Sang


No comments:

Post a Comment