June 8, 2007

Happy Birthday My Love!





When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole

When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world
Like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many
Moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart
It will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart

[And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you] x2


Happy Birthday My Dearest! Here's a little song for you...
I hope you love the little surprise I have for you...and I hope that you've received it by the time you read this... X3
Wish I'm there with you now...mew /paw :3

Really looking forward to seeing you again real soon...and I hope you'll have (had XD) a great time celebrating with your family at home.

Lots of Love, hugs and kisses,

Your Kristine




p/s: Ok (to the others)...excuse me for the utter mushiness but I can only do this once a year so you can close your browser and throw up your lunch/dinners :P lol!
pp/s: DEARIE GLOMPHUGPAWKISSESPECKSLOVE!!! I love you my Dearie~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment