Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

Happy Birthday My Love!

by Volvoxx On June 8, 2007 1:39 AM




When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole

When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world
Like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many
Moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart
It will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart

[And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you] x2


Happy Birthday My Dearest! Here's a little song for you...
I hope you love the little surprise I have for you...and I hope that you've received it by the time you read this... X3
Wish I'm there with you now...mew /paw :3

Really looking forward to seeing you again real soon...and I hope you'll have (had XD) a great time celebrating with your family at home.

Lots of Love, hugs and kisses,

Your Kristine




p/s: Ok (to the others)...excuse me for the utter mushiness but I can only do this once a year so you can close your browser and throw up your lunch/dinners :P lol!
pp/s: DEARIE GLOMPHUGPAWKISSESPECKSLOVE!!! I love you my Dearie~!!

0 Response to "Happy Birthday My Love!"

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments