June 9, 2007

Carbon Copies

I just noticed something while blog-hopping the other day....some ppl's blog, those that were loaded with buckets of self photos....


The faces in the picture (note: I said faces, not poses etc etc...the face...smile, eyes, hairstle)...were all the same. I don't mean it that way (as in "Of course same la..same person ma!"). I meant like...the look in each and every photo...its like you copy out the face and tampal in every other picture...only the bodypose and scene (and ppl who are taking picture along with the person) are different....kinda reminds me of Photoshop except I'm pretty sure those pics were real...

Swt...talk bout Ctrl C Ctrl V..


Anyways....mum's back...y'day actually. I'm heading back (Penang->SP) in an hour or so...went shopping whole day today... XP ..Bro bought me a pair of pants...keceked! Sis in law bought new HP. Bro thinking of getting a Sony-Ericsson Cybershot...phewwwitt. Saw the pair of shoes I wanted in Vincci (@^#$ damn shop had to close so early the other day) except that they were in Size 9...geh...

Looking forward to Tuesday. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment