February 7, 2007

Running out...

Cooked quite a mini-feast today...for dinner that is....end up:

- Almost finished the bottle of Maggi Chicken Stock that Quj just bought for me 2 days ago, tho, it was just the small bottle.
- Finished my packet of salt (...or prolly lost it...lol)
- Finished the bottle of soy sauce
- Almost finished my bottle of lemon sauce

....it wasn't as if I cooked THAT much...but its the first time I cooked that much by myself, I guess...and things were all finishing already so...hehe....lucky it was still sufficient for me to use.

Oh yeah, I ran out of gas while making claypot tofu last Sunday. Sweet. ...hehe...

p/s: ...There's a pimple on my back....UGH...annoying...

pp/s: Love you dear...thank you for your company today...was very very nice X3

No comments:

Post a Comment