February 24, 2007

Its over.

Once again...holiday's over.

Problem is, this time its hardly quarter of the sem...and our break's done already...the other 3/4 of the long sem? ..well...happy 'slaving' away....

Sigh. Bus at 11.30. I haven't packed...well....not properly at least. My clothes are all stacked up on the bed. A few of the stuffs already cluttered around my bag (just in case I forget)...few random items still in the living room. Still haven't packed my 'annual CNY cookies supplies' to bring back..haha...

Can't wait to try out the new nike I got....kekkeke....time to burn off the 'steamboat buffets' I had during CNY...lol (Dun think I'll be going Korean BBQ/Mongolian for a while.... ^^; )

Ah well....


See U guys...

/jumps around
Very excited to see u tmr tho dear...hope you'll get better then X3

No comments:

Post a Comment