February 5, 2007

Currently

Currently: Typing blog entry from bed. Dim yellow light from table half shielded by my file. End of a nice sweet relaxing weekend.

Had a slow and nice day today, I suppose. Was supposed to wake up around 9-ish cuz Quj having Magic...Constructed I think...he ajak me try play, wanted to make me a deck etc etc...alas...I DID wake up at 9ish...in fact i woke up once earlier..thanks to mosquitoes in my room...damn them. I woke up...'attacked' my alarm clock...and drop dead back in the midst of my blankets....

....konked until 10+...sat straight up and dialled for Quj, just in case he's still snoozing in bed...hehe...motivation is motivation...the call of Magic already woke him up I guess...haha.

After that.....I konked till 12-ish 1. :D

Went eat dinner with them at southerns...the damn pizza took freakin long...but was good :9 ...after that, walked back home...chatted a bit..lazed a bit...watch a bit of anime...then went cook dinner. Took my sweet time since Quj sleeping and not coming yet anytime soon so..I have plenty of time...didn't have chicken stock tho, so had to wait for him to buy for me :P

He woke up later, and came over awhile after...I 'resumed' my cooking only to find, after several minutes, the gas ran out....WTF .....luckily my claypot tofu was cooked using (rather obviously) a claypot, so the pot still had quite some heat in it. Dumped the slices of chicken into it and stir-fried till the heat was all gone....and we have a half-assed claypot tofu... :P ...nevertheless, most of the dishes were done and we had a good meal X3

After cleaning up, we spent some time together, sampling DMC and bakua and just...spending time together...really nice way to spend time :D ...at least to me...hehhe...

Saturday night we had Edo's birthday's open house...sorta...party...i think...:P ...Food was great...Thanks Edo's mum :P

Fri had Korean BBQ Steamboat....so...bloated. But very worth my money....worth going back again...well...some other time :P


So there..some happy post....can dee Kid?


<3>


Very looking forward to next weekend! X3 <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment